We can probably get by on around $1k if LittleLove and I do it ourselves, with a little help from RedneckNinja or someone else who can lift heavy objects.
I booked our return flight for this weekend. We figure on driving up, leaving a car there, and flying back. Need to scout out apartments, and that can really only be done in person.
Still waiting to hear about current job. Also waiting to hear about the changes to the offer on the new job.
I didn't get as much done last night as I wanted to. A wave of lethargy hit, and I ended up taking a nap with Tiger and vegging off and on. I did make progress, though. Threw another box or two of stuff out, and organized/repacked a bit. Also got a few more boxes taped and ready to be packed.
LittleLove's last day at work is the 30th - they gave notice last night. I was hoping to be on the road by the 28th, but it may be worthwhile to wait until the 30th or 31st. Probably be easier to get a uhaul and such then as well.
Hmm, need to give my apartment notice... But I'm waiting for the notice from my current job for that. They want 30 days and a cancellation fee, but they'll have to take less notice. I suppose I could cough up the fee if I have to.
On top of that, I'm trying to get some stuff completed at work. It is becoming difficult to do that, but at the same time it is getting easier. It's nice to be able to concentrate on something else for a bit.